This amazing facade is part of the Church of Gesù Nuovo (New Jesus). Located on the Piazza del Gesù Nuovo in Naples, Italy.
It has beautiful ashlar (finely cut stone) diamonds what makes this building very special and quite fashionable.
It was originally built, in 1470, as a palace for the prince of Salerno, Roberto Sanseverino. In the 1580’s it was sold to the Jesuits who turned it into a baroque style church and fortunately kept the diamond facade. When they were expelled from Napels the church passed to the Franciscan order. And now it’s a Roman Catholic church.